- Three cups uncooked medium tube pasta (I used a 1 pound box of Rigatoni, more than three cups, but I like for the sauce to spread out and not take over)
- 8 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- **I added one diced tomato to this recipe. I thought it could use it and we liked it!
In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Transfer to a large bowl; add salami, parsley and onions (and tomatoes :).
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and seasonings. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in Parmesan Cheese.
Thanks for looking!